Large Roller Cover Pack (Textured Walls)


This slightly fluffier, ¾ nap roller cover set will be your go-to for rougher surfaces like brick, concrete, and wood. Each roller cover is 9” long, general purpose for textured walls and can be used with all paint types.


Painting your home? These rollers come in our Painting Kit for textured walls alongside all the tools, supplies, and instructions (including Virtual Expert Support) you need to complete the job.